Tuesday 18 June 2013

Women Rock Lying.


My first thought was, "Really? I didn't even know that."

The thing about liars is their minds are broken and what's more, they don't want to be fixed. What's the point?

I have this repetitive conversation with girls where I explain to them that I do not value their demented, transparent lying, their nauseating small talk and toddler attempts to elicit Intel to use against me; and they just laugh, completely missing the point.

Unless they haven't? Women have created a world of illusory need and every road leads to sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Women choose to be good for nothing but sex. Their lies defeat the sole purpose of discourse. Their obsession with sex is why women have largely failed to contribute anything of value but to suggest that they've been dead weight would be a misrepresentation of the damage they've done to destroy everything.

To bring life into this world of leeches makes you evil. I hope your children will be able to forgive you.


Their reaction to being corrected reveals the truth. They don't want to be correct.


"If you have to choose between being [wrong] and being right, choose being [wrong] and you will always be right."
World of insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment